There are a great many reasons to choose a Web21 website, many of which you really don’t need to get your head around. In fact, the huge amount of technical jargon is just one of the reasons many businesses owners put off getting a website of their own.
The best thing about dealing with us is that you don’t need to know what the technical terms mean. All you need to know is that when you choose Web21 you will get a website that works, looks great on lots of different devices, is safe and be easily updated. Oh, and it’s cheap, don’t forget that part!
But those of you who have a brain for all things technical, below is the complete list of features offered by a Web21 website. Some of the items below are explained further in The Fine Print, so please do refer to that page to learn more.
Getting a Web21.nz site up and running costs $295 to setup and then $21 per month. These prices exclude GST. Here’s what you get for your money:
- An installation of WordPress, the world’s most popular content management system
- An installation of the Genesis framework
- Installation and customisation of a Genesis child theme
- Installation and configuration of a suite of plugins to manage galleries, SEO, forms, newsletters, performance and security
- Registration of a domain name
- Set up of email addresses and forwarders
- Assistance with preparing content for your site
- Loading content
- Optimising your words and pictures so that search engines can find you
- Testing your site on a range of devices.
If you have any questions at all about how our system works, please don’t hesitate to make contact with us by clicking here
Ready to go?
Have you seen enough? Click the button below to start the ball rolling on your very own Web21 website